Helena Bosch Vidal is a designer and researcher from Barcelona based in Geneva.
Her experimental work refers to a queer-feminist and critical understanding of our current context, with a specific focus on the representation of bodies, sexualities, and pleasures.
She is one of the four co-founders of the Trojans Collective, an international design group based in Geneva. Helena is currently a research associated at IRAD, Institut de recherche en art et en design, at HEAD —Genève.
She graduated with MA in Space and Communication in 2019. And from BA Arts and Design in Escola Massana in 2016.
- Nominee Swiss Design Awards - Research category
- Finalist for the Kunst & Bau project at Letzi platz.
- Winner of Bourses Déliées FCAC, Design.
- Winner of Prix de l’excellence, Hans Wilsdorf Foundation.
- Swiss Design Awards. Halle 1.1, Basel
- Design Days 2021. Pavilion Sicli, Geneva.
- Participation at Spielact Festival, with No Anger
- Participant at Davos Festival
- Still bodies after ten, Exhibition Our garden needs its flowers, Hospitalet de Llobregat.
- Resident at Understanding in Residence by Understanding Design
- Guest lecturer at ENSCI Les Ateliers
- Guest lecturer at HEAD Genève